Welcome to The Made For Books
I’m so glad you’re here!
My name's Amanda and I’m an author, wife, and mom who helps families make big changes in their mindsets through small, practical steps.
I care about kids, AND I care about the adults in their lives. I value the relationships they have with each other because I believe that learning how to connect with others is crucial to the health of our families and our communities. Saying yes to relationships means saying yes to life. I want to help you do that.
So, if you’re searching for positive tools that help your family connect and grow in character, then you’re in the right place. At The Made For Books, our goal is to help you get reading, get talking, and get growing together.
My Promise to You
You can expect our resources to be culturally relevant, encouraging, and focused on relationships. We make sure to:
- Address topics that are important to your family
- Feature imperfect, relatable characters
- Celebrate diversity
- Cast an attainable vision that inspires action and growth
- Include opportunities for personal application
- Create supplemental resources for ongoing growth